Saturday, February 19, 2011

Almost Nothing Beats Flower Delivery





We may be a little biased, but don't you think it's true? Almost nothing beats flowers delivered to you. At home or at work, or anywhere else for that matter -- flowers brighten up your day and the people around you a well.

I thought it would be fun to see what people are saying about flower delivery on Twitter, where you get hear thoughts from people all over the world. Let's see what they're saying…


doorbell just rang with a flower delivery! aww i love himmm :D 
My neighbour has my flower delivery and there gone out !!! I want them !!! :-( 
Just got a flower delivery sent from one very fine young man- my amazing son away at college. Wow. Just Wow. 
Me: ooh a flower box, hope its going to my desk! Delivery guy: lol Me: no...seriously...(looks at box) yep, I sit right over there sir 


No comments:

Post a Comment